Growth Report Submission Portal
Growth Report Submissions
Share your wins with us!
Every year, regions and states are ranked based on submissions of their economic development wins for the Growth Report. The below form ensures your wins are included.
The data collected here, along with data from REDI Cincinnati’s partners in northern Kentucky and southeast Indiana will be used by REDI Cincinnati for its annual Growth Award nominations. Additionally, Conway Data will use it to determine rankings for Site Selection Magazine’s Governor’s Cup Award recognizing top states and metro regions.
Is my project eligible?
The following projects are eligible for submission:
- Closed, publicly announced projects
- Projects in the manufacturing, distribution, office, data center or R&D industries
And must include at least one of the following criteria:
- Creation of at least 20 jobs
- New or expanded facility space of at least 20,000 square feet
- Capital investment of at least $1,000,000 (construction, land and/or building costs are eligible)
For additional questions about the Growth Report or Governor’s Cup, please contact us at (513) 562-8474.