THE CROWN JEWEL FOR INSIGHTS AND BIG DATA
A Capital of Consumer-Packaged Goods
CINCINNATI TALENT SNAPSHOT
Connecting with Consumers
- Cincinnati’s high concentration of expertise in data analytics saves companies lost revenue with the speed of hiring, taking only 37 days on average to fill data mining analyst roles.
- Analytics programs at the University of Cincinnati and Miami University are partnering with world-renowned organizations to provide students with unique exposure to real-world business problems in actual business settings.
- The region is home to the Cincinnati Innovation District®, a burgeoning ecosystem of thinkers, researchers, students, and industry leaders, which is developing ideas and solving real-world challenges.
- The cost of living in the Cincinnati region is 30% lower than on the U.S. coasts and housing is more affordable than nearby markets like Columbus, Chicago, and St. Louis.
- Downtown Cincinnati offers a triple-redundant electrical power system that prevents power outages and ensures companies will experience the technological reliability they need.
Hear from the companies in our region.
“There is real value for talent to have an option beyond America’s coastal cities. Cincinnati is an option where they can live affordably without missing the cultural advantages of urban life.”
“The Cincinnati Innovation District, anchored by the economic engine of the University of Cincinnati, is fueling the talent needs of the region. Together, with REDI and the community, we are working to create 20,000 jobs and $3B in annual economic impact for our region. Our model is a blueprint for the state and the nation.”
“REDI was an instrumental partner in the movement of our Headquarters to the Queensgate area. Our roots are planted in Cincinnati, so we knew we wanted to stay here. The new office allowed us to maximize our collaboration, promote profitability, and broaden our community reach in a new area of town, hoping to spur future development. With REDI’s aid, we were able to hire 10 new employees and retain 80 while investing $4.3M in capital investment.”
Visit Downtown Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, Virtually:
Downtown Central Business District
The Banks – Downtown
Sites that Support Growth
Neighborhoods at Summit Park
Formerly a general aviation airport, The Neighborhoods at Summit Park is a 100-plus-acre, mixed-use development including large Class A office buildings and ground floor commercial space ideal for retail and dining. The development also offers single and multi-family residential components, hotel space, and several entertainment options – truly making it a destination that will appeal to both your workforce and guests.