We're Home To:
EXPERIENCE A VIBRANT DOWNTOWN
At the heart of every great region is a vibrant and up-scale downtown, and this is no different in Cincinnati. The central business district is home to some of the nation’s largest companies and features a stunning riverfront filled with dining, nightlife, and outdoor entertainment options.
Downtown plays host to a variety of both new and long-standing celebrations that include:
- Cincinnati Reds Opening Day Parade and Festival – since the late 19th century, the Reds have been the only Major League Baseball team given the privilege of starting every season at home, so it’s no wonder that Cincinnati Reds Opening Day is considered an unofficial holiday and an annual celebration that no one should miss.
- BLINK – This bi-annual innovative light festival has gotten a lot of national attention and drew more than one million people during its four days downtown.
- Taste of Cincinnati – The nation’s longest-running culinary arts festival, held every Memorial Day in Cincinnati’s downtown core, features dozens of regional restaurants, food trucks, and street vendors.
- Bunbury Music Festival – This hometown music festival features three days of performances across three stages. Taking place at Sawyer Point Park and Yeatman’s Cove on the banks of the Ohio River, it regularly draws some of the biggest artists from around the world.
- Black Family Reunion – Inaugurated in 1989, The Black Family reunion is one of Cincinnati’s largest family-focused events. The 3-day event brings together consumers, businesses, and communities as the region focuses on the historic strengths and values of the Black Family.
- Cincinnati Music Festival – The Cincinnati Music Festival is presented by the region’s very own P&G. The festival started as an all-jazz concert in 1962 and has grown into a 2-day festival featuring today’s top artists in R&B, jazz, soul, and hip-hop music.
BLINK is a free biannual arts experience in Downtown Cincinnati centered around bringing people from our region together in a visually stunning shared space.