Additional Area Information
- Nestled along the banks of the Ohio River, Brown County is approximately 50 minutes east of Cincinnati.
- Located between Cincinnati and Dayton, Butler County businesses draw on the labor force from both MSAs.
- This mixed suburban and rural 460-square-mile county is located approximately 30 minutes east of Cincinnati along the Ohio River.
- At the center of three major highways, multiple railroads and nationally ranked colleges and universities, Hamilton County is home to the City of Cincinnati.
- Approximately 45 minutes north of Cincinnati, Warren County is a home to businesses of every size.
- Just south of Cincinnati, Boone County is home to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport (CVG), three interstate systems and a 42-mile stretch of the Ohio River.
- Approximately one hour south of Cincinnati, this 206-square-mile county is known for agriculture, with feed corn, tobacco and hay ranking among its principle products.
- Approximately 30 minutes south of Cincinnati, Campbell County offers businesses of all sizes the infrastructure and connectivity needed for success.
- Rural Gallatin County is undergoing rapid transformation, approximately one hour south of Cincinnati.
- A 50-minute drive south from Cincinnati, Grant County is located in the middle of the “Golden Triangle” of Greater Cincinnati, Lexington and Louisville.
- Nestled along the Ohio River, just a bridge south of downtown Cincinnati, Kenton County is home to the largest Kentucky-based city in our region, Covington, Kentucky.
- Located approximately halfway between Cincinnati and Lexington, Pendleton County is a thriving center for advanced manufacturing and industrial education.
- Approximately half an hour west of Cincinnati, Dearborn County supports a mix of agricultural and industrial businesses.
- With convenient access to both Indianapolis and Cincinnati, Franklin County is located approximately 50 miles from both city centers.
- Located about one hour west of Cincinnati, Ohio County is home to three state routes.