A CROWN JEWEL IN BIG DATA
The Fastest Hiring Market For Data Analytics
Cincinnati MSA Technology Industry Snapshot
A THRIVING CONSUMER AND DATA ANALYTICS NEXUS
- Three of the nation’s top 50 marketing research firms have a Cincinnati-based U.S. headquarters, and an additional nine of the top 50 firms have operations here.
- Analytics programs at the University of Cincinnati and Miami University are partnering with world-renowned organizations to provide students with unique exposure to real-world business problems in actual business settings.
- Young professionals are flocking to the neighborhoods of Over-the-Rhine and Pendleton, where public and private investment has led to breweries, restaurants and theaters, all within a walkable commute to downtown Cincinnati.
- The cost of living in the Cincinnati region is 30% lower than on the U.S. coasts and housing is more affordable than nearby markets like Columbus, Chicago and St. Louis.
- Downtown Cincinnati offers a triple-redundant electrical power system that prevents power outages and ensures companies will experience the reliability they need when dealing with security threats.
Hear from the companies in our region.
“The Cincinnati Innovation District, anchored by the economic engine of the University of Cincinnati, is fueling the talent needs of the region. Together, with REDI and the community, we are working to create 20,000 jobs and $3B in annual economic impact for our region. Our model is a blueprint for the state and the nation.”
“After living on four continents and running businesses in over 60 countries, I would have never guessed my path would lead back to Cincinnati. And I can say that I have never lived in a city, nor do I know of a city, in which so many great things co-exist. Billions of people around the world would consider this a dreamland of possibilities, and I am confident that not only will we continue our momentum, but that our best years are right in front of us.”
The Cincinnati Region's Innovation District
Innovation is Here to Stay
“A unique and thriving ecosystem, The Cincinnati Innovation District is anchored by the University of Cincinnati, a Carnegie Level 1 research institution, and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, a nationally ranked pediatric and research institution – combined they produce in excess of $450M per year in research. The University of Cincinnati is 46,000 students strong across many disciplines and is focused on solving society’s problems. With the acceleration of STEM graduates and research talent, the Cincinnati Innovation District is positioned to attract talent and the organizations that seek that talent.”Read More