James A. Wuenker Growth Award finalists announced by REDI Cincinnati
CINCINNATI – March 2, 2023 – REDI Cincinnati is pleased to announce 13 companies within the Cincinnati region as finalists for the James A. Wuenker Growth Awards. The winning companies and projects will be announced and recognized for their impact on the region at REDI’s annual meeting on March, 7.
Projects announced in the previous year that made a significant economic impact on the Cincinnati region are recognized with The James A. Wuenker Growth Awards. While the projects honored may not feature the largest counts of new jobs or investments, they each make a significant impact on both the local communities and the Cincinnati region as a whole. Named in honor of the late Jim Wuenker, a distinguished economic developer who shaped the future of the region and played a critical role in major projects such as Fidelity Investments’ Covington campus in Kentucky, and Miller Brewing in Butler County, Ohio, the awards are presented annually. Jim served as an inspiration to all economic developers in the Cincinnati region, and the Growth Awards reflect his leadership and lasting impact.
A committee of REDI Cincinnati investors, which includes representatives from communities and businesses across the Cincinnati region, selects the Growth Award winners from projects completed the previous year. This year, the following companies were named finalists for the Growth Awards:
- 80 Acre Farms (Boone County, KY) – Submitted by Northern Kentucky Tri-ED
- A&F Souvenir (West Chester, Ohio) – Submitted by West Chester Township
- Cerkl (Blue Ash, Ohio) – Submitted by City of Blue Ash
- Dyke Industries (West Harrison, IN) – Submitted by One Dearborn
- Emerge Manufacturing (Cincinnati) – Submitted by City of Cincinnati
- Enable Injections (Evendale, Ohio) – Submitted by Alloy Development
- FEAM AERO (Rabbit Hash, KY) – Submitted by Northern Kentucky Tri-ED
- Green Dot Financial Corporation (Blue Ash, Ohio) – Submitted by City of BlueAsh
- MassMutual Ascend (formerly Great American Life Insurance Company) (Cincinnati) – Submitted by City of Cincinnati & Alloy Development
- Medpace (Cincinnati) – Submitted by City of Cincinnati
- Synchrony (West Chester, Ohio) – Submitted by West Chester Township
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (Highland Heights, KY) – Submitted by Northern Kentucky Tri-ED
- Total Quality Logistics (Union Township, Ohio) – Submitted by Union Township
About REDI Cincinnati
The Regional Economic Development Initiative (REDI) Cincinnati is the first point-of-contact for companies locating or growing in the 16-county region at the heart of southwest Ohio, northern Kentucky, and southeast Indiana. REDI Cincinnati is supported by top business leaders and community partners and staffed by a team of economic development experts who are uniting the Cincinnati region to compete globally.
The future is bright, and we’re building it, right now. Join us at REDICincinnati.com.