Who Does This Policy Include?
- Individuals (also referred to as “users”, “your” or “you”) who visit our website.
Who Does This Policy Exclude?
- REDI Cincinnati’s website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. As such, we will not knowingly collect personal data from any person under the age of 18.
Types of Data REDI Cincinnati May Collect, Store And Use
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address
- Company phone and fax numbers
- Mobile telephone number
- Email address
- Internet protocol (IP) address
You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information; however, the provision of such information is sometimes necessary for us to be able to perform our services and operate our website. If you do not provide such necessary information, or if you delete or remove it, we may not be able to perform services for you and you may not be able to access or use certain elements of the website.
How This Information Is Used
- To build marketing profiles
- To audit usage of the website
- To track whether users open emails from REDI Cincinnati
- To receive periodic mission-related communications from REDI Cincinnati.
On the REDI Cincinnati website, you now have to opt-in to cookies. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. Applicable law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of our site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites and for remarketing efforts. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
We will collect and process your personal data only when we have 1) your consent to do so; 2) an agreement in place with you or your company; 3) a legal obligation to do so; 4) another legitimate business interest or 5) to protect your vital interest or that of another person.
Please note your consent is for REDI Cincinnati and its sales and marketing vendors. Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where REDI Cincinnati relies on a legitimate interest to process your personal data, such as an agreement with REDI Cincinnati, you have the right to object.
A REDI Cincinnati vendor collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
REDI Cincinnati has commercially-appropriate measures in place to ensure user information is protected against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental loss or destruction. We also have systems in place to authenticate, monitor, audit, and encrypt your information. Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee that information in our care will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account information and your computer. We reserve the right to store your information for the amount of time we reasonably determine to be necessary in order to perform the purposes for which that information was collected or otherwise processed.
Transfer of Data
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note we transfer your information, including personally identifiable information, to the United States and process it there. Therefore, by browsing REDI Cincinnati’s site, you acknowledge and agree to the processing of your information in this way. By agreeing to REDI Cincinnati’s transfer of your information to third parties, you are deemed to have consented to any transfer of your information to a third party that REDI Cincinnati works with outside the European Union. Please note the EU has not adopted an adequacy decision with respect to data transfers to the United States, nor are we a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield; however, we value your privacy and protect your data using reasonable information security practices.
Individuals in the European Union (EU) may have certain rights with respect to their personally identifiable information which is protected by law (“Personal Data”), including the rights to:
- request access to and rectification or erasure of your Personal Data;
- request information about our processing, including categories of your Personal Data collected, information about the source of that collection, the purposes of processing, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom your Personal Data has been or will be disclosed;
- restrict or object to how we process your Personal Data;
- withdraw your consent for us to process your Personal Data in some circumstances;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; and
- receive your Personal Data provided to us or have that Personal Data transmitted to another controller without hindrance (also known as “data portability”)
To exercise any of these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to ask for information verifying your identity prior to disclosing any information to you. Should we ask for verification, the information you provide to verify your identity will be used only for that purpose, and all copies of this information in our possession will be destroyed when the process is complete.
If you have any questions about REDI Cincinnati’s GDPR compliance or data privacy or would like to submit a request related to your data, please email email@example.com