Celebrating the Holidays in Greater Cincinnati
This time of year in Greater Cincinnati offers so many things to appreciate, with thousands of local institutions and events to help families and friends celebrate the season. Whether you’re a shopaholic, outdoor enthusiast, snow bunny, history buff, or foodie, our region has you cov�ered.
Here are just a few of our favorite ways to make the most of the holidays:
- Shopping and eating in charming Over-the-Rhine—the country’s largest intact historic district
- Visiting iconic Music Hall for a classic performance of The Nutcracker by the Cincinnati Ballet
- Watching the Horse-Drawn Carriage Parade & Christmas Festival in historic downtown Lebanon
- Ice skating and shopping at the Cincideutsch Christkindlmarkt on Fountain Square
- Tobogganing with Santa at the Beach Waterpark’s Holiday Fest
- Checking out the new light display at the Boone County Fairgrounds
- And so much more!
From our REDI Cincinnati family to yours, we wish you a warm and safe holiday season.