A leading IT talent and innovation hub
Greater Cincinnati is
earning its title as a leading IT hub. Regional businesses are building a
world-class IT talent base and as a result, more than 1,500 IT-related
businesses are thriving here.
Our IT leadership and
talent create game-changing innovations on an ongoing basis. From Fortune® 500
companies to startups, Greater Cincinnati businesses think about data and IT
differently. An opportunity international consulting firms discovered and are
capitalizing on. Several of these firms chose to locate their North American headquarters
in Greater Cincinnati, including Tata Consultancy Services, Pomeroy and
programs continue to develop tomorrow’s great tech minds. Tap into programs
like University of Cincinnati’s College of Design, Architecture, Art and
Planning; Northern Kentucky University of Informatics; and Miami University’s
Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies.
- Axiom - This global product development and innovation company is on the fast
track in the Greater Cincinnati region.
- Cincom Systems, Inc. - Since 1969, this global software pioneer shaped and led the industry
from its headquarters in Greater Cincinnati.
- Clear Measures - This analytics and big data services firm grew through its
investments in the region as well as by making data more meaningful for clients
- Paycor - This leading payroll service company taps into opportunities and
invests in the region.
- SparkPeople.com - This diet and fitness website tops the charts with 15 million
registered users. (Video) (Case Study)
- Tata Consultancy - The Greater Cincinnati region enabled this global IT conglomerate to
successfully enter the U.S. market.
To learn more about our region's IT advantages, contact
REDI Cincinnati at (513) 562-8474 or Info@REDICincinnati.com.