Our region is the best investment for foreign-owned firms
If you want to establish your business's U.S. presence or a North American headquarters, Greater Cincinnati is the right place. With assets like a top-ranked business climate, growing industries, convenient access to customers and suppliers, and a talented workforce, our region is ready to support your company's unique needs.
How Greater Cincinnati can position your business for success:
- Lowest cost of doing business in the U.S. (KPMG, 2016)
- A "hotbed for entrepreneurial growth" (Forbes, 2015)
- Among the Top 5 most competitive cities in North America for aerospace, chemicals & plastics, food & beverage, transportation & logistics, and metals (Site Selection magazine, 2015)
- Central location as well as proximity to distribution and logistics centers means companies can deliver products to customers within one day
- Connections through the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber (fifth largest chamber in the U.S.) and international groups, including the European American Chamber of Commerce, Greater Cincinnati Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Cincinnati USA, Indian American Chamber of Commerce, Japan America Society of Greater Cincinnati and the Jewish Federation of Cincinnati.
Many of the region's foreign-owned firms are industry leaders, from flavoring and information companies to manufacturing powerhouses. Examples of foreign-owned firms that call Greater Cincinnati home include:
These resources can help give your company a competitive edge.
Maximize your company's financial success through fundraising options and incentives.
Enjoy your time outside of the office - Greater Cincinnati is the perfect place to live, work and play.
- Sixth best city for foodies on a budget (WalletHub, 2015)
- No. 3 U.S. staycation destination (WalletHub, 2015)
- Among cities with lowest costs of living in the nation
- Home to four professional sports teams, world-class art, beautiful parks and diverse dining options
- Best city for recreation (WalletHub, 2015)
- 10th most compassionate city (YouCaring, 2015)
In good company
Companies from around the world choose to locate in Greater Cincinnati. REDI Cincinnati, the region's leading economic development initiative, focuses on attracting businesses from the following countries:
Learn why these foreign-owned firms choose Greater Cincinnati.
REDI Cincinnati is your first point-of-contact for questions about locating or expanding your company in our region. To learn more, contact REDI at (513) 562-8474 or info@REDICincinnati.com.