A dedicated resource to help existing companies thrive.
REDI Cincinnati's Business Retention & Expansion (BR&E) program is the region-wide economic development initiative that creates a pro-business environment and provides businesses with a platform to talk about successes and concerns to future growth.
The program seeks out companies that may be expanding, facing
a risk, or needing connections to a variety of resources. REDI is committed to helping
regional businesses accelerate growth.
In the next two years is your business...?
- Hiring new talent?
- Needing incentives or information about other financial assistance to support growing infrastructure or investing capital?
- Training and developing employees?
- Looking for a new site to expand or relocate your company?
REDI is the first point of contact for companies looking to grow and expand. We also coordinate with the local community in a targeted outreach approach to assess needs and address opportunities that will help companies thrive.
Businesses invited to participate in the BR&E program
contact Kim Harp, business retention & expansion manager at (513) 579-3127 or
- Operate in Butler Brown, Clermont,
Hamilton or Warren counties
- Do work in REDI’s target industry clusters
- Be on a growing or declining trajectory